I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
krdasharathi on Can a Westerner convert to… Richie on A Christian tries to convert m… Prasanta Chakraborty on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Shriram on A Christian tries to convert m… Abhishek Anand (Sana… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Abhishek (Sanatan Dh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter…
- 388,035 hits since blog began
- On Being Needed May 23, 2015 Barefoot Justine
- Harry Potter and the Foreigner Didi May 21, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Praani May 21, 2015 Dhrishti
- Guided Sun Salutation May 20, 2015 Lakshya Yoga
- White Hindu Conversations Part Five May 20, 2015 Ambaa
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita, book two verses 62-65 May 19, 2015 Ambaa
- Women In Need May 17, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs