I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
surya on Can a Westerner convert to… Kristin on How to chant a mantra 108 time… Trent Wilkerson on Can a Westerner convert to… Sig on Why don’t you follow the… surya on Another Western Hindu blog: Wr… Unmarried at 30: Han… on The Father, the Son, and the… tinnyray on A picture
- 344,108 hits since blog began
- Vegetarian October 25, 2014 jnana shiva
- “The Latest” Cheap Trick October 23, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- Happy Diwali 2014 October 23, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- SANKIRTAN October 23, 2014 Jura Nanuk
- When We Say “All Religions Are the Same” October 23, 2014 Ambaa
- Irons. Fire. October 22, 2014 Dhrishti
- Disrespect for Religious Imagery October 22, 2014 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs