I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
Kristin on How to chant a mantra 108 time… Trent Wilkerson on Can a Westerner convert to… Sig on Why don’t you follow the… surya on Another Western Hindu blog: Wr… Unmarried at 30: Han… on The Father, the Son, and the… tinnyray on A picture tinnyray on The Swastika
- 342,884 hits since blog began
- ‘Brits Love Dogs More Than People’ October 20, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- Himmel October 20, 2014 Dhrishti
- Justine’s Favorite Bardot Quote… October 19, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- Book Club: Eat, Pray, Love: 8-9 October 19, 2014 Ambaa
- Bardot October 19, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- Gator Growl Parade 2014 October 19, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- Inane Insane October 18, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs