I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 326,788 hits since blog began
- The Holiest Month: Shravan Maas July 30, 2014 Ambaa
- Swirl July 29, 2014 jnana shiva
- Ramana Maharshi and the most important question in life July 29, 2014 mariawirthblog
- Out Templing with the Wife July 29, 2014 treadmarkz
- Inimical Brotherhood July 28, 2014 Dhrishti
- Nag Panchami [Hindu Holiday] July 28, 2014 Ambaa
- My Best Quote! July 28, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs