I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
haga on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jyotirmoy A Proud Hi… on A Christian tries to convert m… Steve on A Christian tries to convert m… Steve on A Christian tries to convert m… Steve on A Christian tries to convert m… Steve on A Christian tries to convert m… Lambodara Das on Not all Western Hindus are whi…
- 402,133 hits since blog began
- Lakshmi Likes A Clean Home July 27, 2015 Ambaa
- Probably Screwed July 27, 2015 Dhrishti
- “Did You Happen To Notice Where the Vaisnav Temple Is In Town, By Chance?” July 26, 2015 treadmarkz
- Misnomered July 26, 2015 treadmarkz
- At a Balaji Abhishekam in Minnesota in 2015 July 26, 2015 treadmarkz
- The Desire to Posses July 23, 2015 Ambaa
- I’d Like To Not Exist For A Little While July 22, 2015 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs