I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 337,514 hits since blog began
- Nameless Puppy Has A New Home! September 22, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- Happy Autumn Equinox 2014 September 21, 2014 thelosperspective/losmediastudios
- Is breá liom tú September 21, 2014 Dhrishti
- On Showing Your Hand, or Consolation Unfixed September 21, 2014 dbrk
- Book Club: How to Become a Hindu (Chapter Eleven) September 21, 2014 Ambaa
- Your Stories: Garba Love September 21, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- New “Barefoot Art” Gallery! September 20, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs