I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
devz on Anna is now Shiva Setep-en Het… devz on Devas in the V&A E Pooja Store on Devas in the V&A God Of All on Some Famous Western Hindu… chakra on How to chant a mantra 108 time… surya on Can a Westerner convert to… Kristin on How to chant a mantra 108 time…
- 356,159 hits since blog began
- New Year’s Resolutions 2015 December 22, 2014 Ambaa
- Merry Yule 2014 December 21, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- Samadhi Samadhi December 21, 2014 Dhrishti
- Book Club: Eat, Pray, Love: 32-36 December 21, 2014 Ambaa
- Seeing Other Faith Practices Can Build You Own December 19, 2014 Ambaa
- Christmas time in London December 18, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- The parade December 18, 2014 jnana shiva
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs