I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… krishna sreekumar on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… devz on Anna is now Shiva Setep-en Het… devz on Devas in the V&A E Pooja Store on Devas in the V&A God Of All on Some Famous Western Hindu…
- 363,562 hits since blog began
- The Great British Seaside (and How to Enjoy it Like a Brit) January 24, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Cleanliness is Next To Godliness and Godliness is Apparently Calculable January 23, 2015 treadmarkz
- God and Goddess in Nature January 23, 2015 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- The Repatriate Binge January 22, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- “I want English wife”: You’re Asking the Wrong Person January 21, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita, book two verses 15-18 January 20, 2015 Ambaa
- lärm January 20, 2015 Dhrishti
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs