I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 307,178 hits since blog began
- Updates and Donation April 18, 2014 casoria
- Are Hindus dangerous? April 18, 2014 mariawirthblog
- Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat- July 5-11 2014 April 17, 2014 Lakshya E.
- Hoping to be Born Brown April 17, 2014 Ambaa
- Reflection April 17, 2014 Mahalaya
- My Home Temple April 17, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- Hearted April 16, 2014 Dhrishti
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs