I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 331,027 hits since blog began
- Wasted Money August 20, 2014 Dhrishti
- Action August 20, 2014 Dhrishti
- My Wedding: One Year Later August 20, 2014 Ambaa
- The Blind School & Dahi Handi August 20, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- Janmashtami 2014 August 19, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- What We’re Reading August 18, 2014 Niki Whiting
- Letting Goddess Lakshmi in & Alfonso out! August 18, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs