I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 299,387 hits since blog began
- Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys March 8, 2014 treadmarkz
- Late Night Revelations March 8, 2014 Niki Whiting
- Movie Club: Oh My God March 8, 2014 Ambaa
- Same Thing, Different Day March 8, 2014 treadmarkz
- Book Coming Soon: The New Hindu Toolkit March 7, 2014 Ambaa
- Mother March 6, 2014 Mahalaya
- We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming… March 6, 2014 Niki Whiting
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs