I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 282,709 hits since blog began
- All Natural, Organic Deodorant December 11, 2013 Lakshya
- 30 Days, day 30: Advice. December 11, 2013 Arjunī
- This 3 Second Trick Will Bring You More Peace Instantly December 11, 2013 Ambaa
- Open Letter to Pope Francis December 11, 2013 mariawirthblog
- 30 Days, day 29: UPG. December 11, 2013 Arjunī
- THEY CAN’T HAVE ME! December 11, 2013 Barefoot Justine
- We’ve Moved December 10, 2013 myownashram
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs