I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 339,213 hits since blog began
- The American Health Care System Has Issues October 1, 2014 Ambaa
- Durga Puja: We had only gone out to buy paneer! October 1, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- Saraswati: Everything You Need to Know September 30, 2014 Ambaa
- Chikhaldara: Waterfalls and Mountains September 30, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- vLog #4 – Halloween Shop FAIL September 29, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- How to Have a Hindu Housewarming September 29, 2014 Ambaa
- Your Stories: By the Grace of God September 29, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs