I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
God Of All on Some Famous Western Hindu… chakra on How to chant a mantra 108 time… surya on Can a Westerner convert to… Kristin on How to chant a mantra 108 time… Trent Wilkerson on Can a Westerner convert to… Sig on Why don’t you follow the… surya on Another Western Hindu blog: Wr…
- 350,177 hits since blog began
- vLog #8: Quick Visit to UF November 22, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- A Common Minimum Program for religions? November 22, 2014 mariawirthblog
- Happify! November 21, 2014 Ambaa
- Taking Responsibility for Racism November 20, 2014 Ambaa
- Doing Something Well: A Hindu Value November 19, 2014 Ambaa
- How to use a Mala with Shambhavi Sarasvati November 18, 2014 Accidental Hindu
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita Verses 4-7 November 18, 2014 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs