I have recently finished the second year of the Himalayan Academy Master Course. I have found this very fulfilling, as well as the study there are saddanas or spiritual practices, each one to be tried for a week. As I found with the level 1 master course, this was well worthwhile and I would recommend it to anyone. However I have decide that I am going to repeat the stage two master course over the next year rather than go on to the stage three.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
- 396,409 hits since blog began
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita, book three verses 9-12 June 30, 2015 Ambaa
- Nature of reality according to Vedanta philosophy June 29, 2015 Jura Nanuk
- Knock Knock 2 June 29, 2015 Barefoot Justine
- Knock Knock June 29, 2015 Barefoot Justine
- Hurry Up and Wait June 28, 2015 Dhrishti
- Decisions…Decisions… June 26, 2015 treadmarkz
- When The Sun Shines… June 26, 2015 treadmarkz
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs