I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
Prasanta Chakraborty on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Shriram on A Christian tries to convert m… Abhishek Anand (Sana… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Abhishek (Sanatan Dh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… krishna sreekumar on Why Hinduism is the "Eter…
- 376,169 hits since blog began
- India’s Daughter, My Reaction March 27, 2015 Ambaa
- Is There Hinduphobia in America? March 26, 2015 Ambaa
- Longing March 25, 2015 me
- Is Widow Burning (Sati) Part of Hinduism? (Criticisms of Hinduism Series) March 24, 2015 Ambaa
- Mr. Breeze the Cooler! March 23, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Happy Lunar New Year March 21, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Can I Convert to Hinduism [Google Questions Answered] March 21, 2015 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs