I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
Richie on A Christian tries to convert m… Prasanta Chakraborty on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Shriram on A Christian tries to convert m… Abhishek Anand (Sana… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Abhishek (Sanatan Dh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter…
- 382,388 hits since blog began
- Nepal Earthquake Donations, local help numbers etc April 25, 2015 friendofharvey
- Four years on… April 23, 2015 anglohindu
- Vegucated April 23, 2015 Ambaa
- Veraenderung April 23, 2015 Dhrishti
- Fighting My Own Brain April 22, 2015 Phillip Miner
- Waking up to love April 22, 2015 me
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita, book two verses 52-56 April 21, 2015 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs