I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
surya on Can a Westerner convert to… Kristin on How to chant a mantra 108 time… Trent Wilkerson on Can a Westerner convert to… Sig on Why don’t you follow the… surya on Another Western Hindu blog: Wr… Unmarried at 30: Han… on The Father, the Son, and the… tinnyray on A picture
- 343,462 hits since blog began
- Southern Girls October 23, 2014 Barefoot Justine
- Irons. Fire. October 22, 2014 Dhrishti
- Disrespect for Religious Imagery October 22, 2014 Ambaa
- LOSMEDIASTUDIOS October 22, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- Shubh Diwali October 20, 2014 jnana shiva
- A Second Chance October 20, 2014 treadmarkz
- My Experience with Rajiv Malhotra October 20, 2014 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs