I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
Abhishek (Sanatan Dh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… krishna sreekumar on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… devz on Anna is now Shiva Setep-en Het… devz on Devas in the V&A E Pooja Store on Devas in the V&A
- 365,046 hits since blog began
- The Pale Emperor Returns February 1, 2015 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- The Relief of Fitting In January 30, 2015 Ambaa
- We’re Moving to Our Own Apartment! January 30, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- My Other Long Distance Relationship January 29, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- India Still Has My Heart January 29, 2015 Ambaa
- India’s Population has little space January 28, 2015 mariawirthblog
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita, book two verses 19 – 25 January 27, 2015 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs