I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
krdasharathi on Can a Westerner convert to… Anil Kumar Tripathi on A Christian tries to convert m… Anil Kumar Tripathi on Can a Westerner convert to… 6 Realizations From… on How to chant a mantra 108 time… Ravi on The Caste System Sachin on A Christian tries to convert m… haga on Why Hinduism is the "Eter…
- 408,674 hits since blog began
- Happy Rakhi Day!! August 27, 2015 me
- Un-Becoming Tweenery Times / 35th Birthday August 27, 2015 Dhrishti
- The Nature of Ambaa August 27, 2015 Ambaa Choate
- Accurate, Literal, and (Not) Whatever You Think August 27, 2015 dbrk
- Animal Welfare/Meat Eating on National Dog Day August 26, 2015 Phillip Miner
- Updates August 26, 2015 Ambaa Choate
- The World Has Changed August 24, 2015 Ambaa Choate
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs