I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
Shriram on A Christian tries to convert m… Abhishek Anand (Sana… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Abhishek (Sanatan Dh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… Jitendra Govind Josh… on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… krishna sreekumar on Why Hinduism is the "Eter… devz on Anna is now Shiva Setep-en Het…
- 370,840 hits since blog began
- Dalai Lama: “India has great potential to help the world” March 1, 2015 mariawirthblog
- I love Indian Rain! February 28, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Revert February 27, 2015 Dhrishti
- PoojaMyself App February 27, 2015 Ambaa
- Can Westerners Gain Enlightenment? February 26, 2015 Ambaa
- Your Stories: Malayalam Love Story February 25, 2015 Lauren Mokasdar
- Full Time Spiritual Life February 25, 2015 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs