I have come across the blog of another Westerner following Sanatana Dharma. He has a new blog, “Bamboo Thoughts“. He follows “Sri Eknath Easwaran’s Eight Point Program of passage meditation“, which I don’t know much about but sounds like a form of neo-Hinduism. Again, another Westerner following another path, showing again the great diversity of Hinduism.
Search this blog
- This is just a random selection from all the links. The list will change daily.
devz on Anna is now Shiva Setep-en Het… devz on Devas in the V&A E Pooja Store on Devas in the V&A God Of All on Some Famous Western Hindu… chakra on How to chant a mantra 108 time… surya on Can a Westerner convert to… Kristin on How to chant a mantra 108 time…
- 355,631 hits since blog began
- Seeing Other Faith Practices Can Build You Own December 19, 2014 Ambaa
- Christmas time in London December 18, 2014 Lauren Mokasdar
- The parade December 18, 2014 jnana shiva
- Are Spirits Finally Communicating With Me? December 18, 2014 The Los Perspective // Los Media Studios
- The Gay Geneticry December 18, 2014 Dhrishti
- Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall December 18, 2014 Dhrishti
- We Want People To Deserve Their Fate December 18, 2014 Ambaa
- View Posts by Western Hindus in a full page
I blog without obligation
Top 40 Hindu Blogs